dental abscess medication

Tag Archive: attract

Using body language to attract

The Law of Attraction tends to focus a lot on thoughts and words. But speaking is only 10% of how we communicate. So what about the other 90%? Well, it’s all in your body language. And here’s the important thing to remember: The mind-body relationship is very strong. That means that your body language will…